Best place for lunch on or around Jost Van Dyke?

Travel discussion for St. John
Chickie

Re: Best place for lunch on or around Jost Van Dyke?

Post by Chickie »

Gertrude's! At least stop in to make your drink and say hello to her. She is so much fun and entertaining with her story's. ask her to show you pictures from when she first started.
loria

Post by loria »

another vote for One Love.......
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
MadCityMom

Post by MadCityMom »

Sounds like a Jost pub crawl sampling food and drink is the way to go! By the way, I know Soggy takes plastic, what about the others? Cash only? Is there an ATM if needed? Thanks! :D
MadCityMom

Post by MadCityMom »

We ended up starting the day in BVI with a drink at Foxy's, then ended up at Foxy's Taboo for lunch at the strong suggestion of Capt. Rick of Lion in Da Sun. Richard Branson's yacht the Neckerbelle was in harbor and its dinghy at Taboo but no sign of him. Gorgeous views. Good appetizers, Mediterrean salsa and homemade chips, hummus, good sandwiches and excellent pizza. After hiking to the bubbly pool, we stopped at Sandy Spit for a photo. White bay with drinks at Soggy, One Love and Gertrude's. One Love had awesome music and I loved the vibe! Poured my own at Gertrude's, whoa! I think I was over served! :lol:
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

The all you can eat fried shrimp at the Denny's on Sandy Spit has always been one of our favorites.

Kevin