I had no idea it would be so tough to pick a villa

Travel discussion for St. John
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

http://www.caribbeanvillas-stjohn.com/C ... l-Sol.html

Casa del Sol is the one. Feel like we lucked into a good deal with the introductory pricing. And it has a fourth equal bedroom in case we add another couple, which may happen.

Feel good about the choice, even if it doesn't have the magnificent Peter Bay view. :)
conchman

did not know

Post by conchman »

We all feel for you. Best way we found was pick your side of the island first. I don't want to debate which side...its personal. Next, set have to's. Our have to's are ac in the bedrooms...king bed...and be on the water or have the best view, screened porch etc...oh and most important...fit the budget...you really can't go too wrong...if it helps, we are already planning 3 weeks next November already...same as you, narrowing down results, multiple list, scratching off. We always seem to make it work...good luck with your hunt
http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

"If I had trouble the warranty said, Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

Looks like a beauty!!!! Congrats on making the choice 8)
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

that's a nice area! I recall seeing their sign at the driveway because it caught my eye as we have a rental named that! Looks great! Enjoy! :D
Knolmom

Villa

Post by Knolmom »

Congratulations on your choice. We toured Casa when looking for a villa for our wedding guests. It ran neck and neck with Island Sun, and second to a villa in Peter Bay which we used for our wedding. It was brand new then, and gorgeous. The owners were meticulous with its' upkeep, ultimately taking it off the rental market. It appears to be just as gorgeous now, and Rendevous Bay is a great choice for early December. That pool will be warm and the breezes will be wonderful.