Just Thought I Would Share

Travel discussion for St. John
bill

Just Thought I Would Share

Post by bill »

Thanks everyone for sharing your obsession with st John as well. It's fun being crazy,isn't it!![/list]
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

We just got back two weeks ago. Today I rented a villa for next year in order to NOT go crazy and have something to look forward to. If I hadn't planed a Nov vacation elsewhere, we could have gone back then, rats....
BRY1105

Post by BRY1105 »

You are not alone. My new wife (as of Saturday) and I are leaving this Saturday the 3rd for our honeymoon. So excited; this week at work will be torture!
Bryan
tipsy

Post by tipsy »

Larry wrote:Are my comments invisible? I feel like I post comments and they are completely disregarded by my fellow forum-goers. Like I'm not someone you know or know enough about so you just bypass my messages like I don't exist :(
Hi Larry, have a great trip. The way the heat has been here on LI past few days, you s/b all ready for STJ heat...

We talked awhile back and you were helpful to us for our 1st trip. Sadly,it wasn't all that we thought/hoped it would be, didn't have as many issues a previous poster did but had enough.

Safe travels and enjoy your 1st trip back for this year.
No ticker anymore. Next vac will prob. be the Fl Keys.
Timethief

Post by Timethief »

BRY1105 wrote:You are not alone. My new wife (as of Saturday) and I are leaving this Saturday the 3rd for our honeymoon. So excited; this week at work will be torture!
Congratulations Bryan! Long life and happiness!
-Peter

I would much rather die while I am living, than live while I am dead!