DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:Gina,

I didn't twist your words, in fact I quoted them directly. Perhaps your words were ill-advised.

As an aside, I think this is the second or third time you have suggested that I not read what you post because Sox says it better. Let's both do this...I'll stop posting on this topic if you do. Sox can do your talking for you and I'll let Flip talk for me.
Right . . . this is the twist I am talking about . . . okay, let's see if I'm bright enough to understand your point. I'm a stupid sheep who is incapable of making up my own mind so I voted for whomever the media instructed me to?

Certainly not MY words. Certainly a twist on what I wrote. If, in fact, you are reading my posts, which you appear to be, then what is your intended goal of taking my words out of context? Wanna answer that?
Last edited by XOXO on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Joshie wrote:
soxfan22 wrote:You need look no further than Chris Matthews, who gets goose bumps up his legs when the man speaks.
And, I thought it was just me!!

Then, when he took off his shirt in Hawaii... goose bumps on my goose bumps, I tell you.

Is it wrong for one man to have these feelings for another?

Could this be what they mean by... obamagasm?

-j
Now I think I'm going to be sick. You post pics of Oprah and you get goose bumps for Obama. I'm done with this garbage. :roll:

Over and out!! The weirdness has run me off.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Gina: "Wanna answer that?"

I'll take a stab at it. I thought that your likening us Obama voters to sheep was degrading.

Those of us who voted for Obama may have different opinions than you, but I'm going to hazard a guess that some of us are at least as bright as you.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
Lex

Post by Lex »

A sudden rally by Gina has tied her for the lead with Sox in posts on this thread today.

SOX 12

Gina 12
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Lex wrote:A sudden rally by Gina has tied her for the lead with Sox in posts on this thread today.

SOX 12

Gina 12
I'm doing my best to make sure she takes the lead.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
soxfan22

Post by soxfan22 »

Lex, you are too funny!

Listen, I'm just happy that I learned today from Nancy Pelosi that contraception and family planning builds the economy and "cuts costs".

Oh boy - we are really in for it. I need a mayonnaise jar..Joshie...Get your eyes off that Obama/Oprah poster, and wipe that lustful grin off your face, I need a mayonnaise jar (sans mayonnaise)...You guys down at Woody's have any spent mayonnaise jars you could send up to me? I gotta bury my money...fast.
July 2003 - Honeymoon at The Westin
July 2004 - Glenmar, Gifft Hill
July 2005 - Arco Iris, Fish Bay
December 2007 - Dreamcatcher, GCB
July 2008 - Ellison Villa, VGE
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

The media elected Obama, and as much as you don't want to hear this, the sheep followed.
Let's see all the other Right Wing Republicans are claiming the blacks voted for Obama because he was black and now Gina is saying the rest of us voted for Obama because of the media. I guess poor Ole Sen. McCain just didn't have a fighting chance.

You Right Wingers need to get a clue. America rejected your policies in toto. President Obama received the largest number of votes ever cast for a winning candidate for President. Even the media is not that good.

You were wrong on the War(s). You were wrong on torture. You were wrong on Gitmo. You were wrong on the economy. You were wrong on WMD. And then you want to blame it on the media. Please. You need to start looking at your own failed policies and ideas.
How many more days?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Last edited by DELETED on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

SJ-Because I have better things to do than worry about things like that. And if I were on the Right, I would be more concerned about what's wrong with my message than whether the messengers were involved in making the decision.
How many more days?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

That's OK, I'm just one of the sheep watching Keith Olbermann on MSNBC.
How many more days?
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

bayer40601 wrote:
The media elected Obama, and as much as you don't want to hear this, the sheep followed.
Let's see all the other Right Wing Republicans are claiming the blacks voted for Obama because he was black and now Gina is saying the rest of us voted for Obama because of the media. I guess poor Ole Sen. McCain just didn't have a fighting chance.

You Right Wingers need to get a clue. America rejected your policies in toto. President Obama received the largest number of votes ever cast for a winning candidate for President. Even the media is not that good.

You were wrong on the War(s). You were wrong on torture. You were wrong on Gitmo. You were wrong on the economy. You were wrong on WMD. And then you want to blame it on the media. Please. You need to start looking at your own failed policies and ideas.
War in Iraq..........both parties believed there were WMD's and voted for the war.
Torture and Gitmo..........let's see what these murdering thugs do to us once they are released.
Economy............no doubt, Bush spent too much.
Media..........do you actually think they are non biased? If your answer is yes, I'm done taking you seriously.

At least you don't have a pictue of Oprah under you post.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Joshie

Post by Joshie »