building blog update

Travel discussion for St. John
seagrape

building blog update

Post by seagrape »

Hi forumites! For those of you interested, our real URL is now ready for our building blog. We're still trying to catch up, but we're adding entries quite often. Thanks for checking us out. www.anchorageaweigh.com. :!:
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Love, love, love your building blog! I haven't been this excited since the Bongo Bongo blog!
Sounds like things are going quite smoothly so far. I can't believe you are making the trek all the way from chilly Alaska to the opposite end of America. . . the USVI's!!
Please keep us updated on how things have been going this summer! Do you plan to live there permanently when all is done? You are so brave to take on this building project yourselves, but it sounds like you have the right connections and great neighbors helping out!
We will be in Coral Bay in just 2 weeks and can't wait to check out how the villa is coming along!

Good Luck & cheers to the birth of your new island baby~
Colleen :wink:
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Beesmom

Post by Beesmom »

I totally enjoy any and all blogs about living / visiting / building in the USVI's and I'm loving yours as well. Thanks for posting your experiences!

-Sandy (Living vicariously)
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

I am enjoying your building blog immensely! Can't wait to read your next installment. I really am in awe that you are so hands-on with the building process. Is Mr. Seagrape a contractor? Your Anchorage home is very nice and again, am impressed that you built it yourselves. I'm living the dream vicariously through your pictures and progress!!

Jan
La Gringa

Post by La Gringa »

wow..... how strangely familiar...!!!! ;-)