who's going in May

Travel discussion for St. John
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Hi FlaGeorge and FlaSteph! We (kygirl and "kyguy") will be in St.John May 16-23. We'd love to meet up with you all and others that will be there at that time!
robncindi

Post by robncindi »

kygirl wrote:Hi FlaGeorge and FlaSteph! We (kygirl and "kyguy") will be in St.John May 16-23. We'd love to meet up with you all and others that will be there at that time!
We're gonna miss you guys by 2 days...don't get there til the 25th :(
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mahobayb

Post by mahobayb »

We'll (FlaGeorge & FlaSteph) will be on the island a week after (May 12 - 20) too. So we can hook up with anyone that will be there at that time too.
My Hub and I will be on May 13-25. Can't wait to meet all of you that we can.
Linda in DE

Post by Linda in DE »

Hubby & I will be on island from 5/23 to 5/30 after 5 nights in Tortola. Would love to meet up with you Forumites who have been entertaining & educating me all these months. This will be our 3rd stay in St. John. Never stayed in Tortola, so we are trying that first. You guys are a scream :lol:

Linda in Delaware
suzi

Post by suzi »

OOOOKKKAAAYYYY...Now I'm jealous that you all will get together. But I'll be there before you!!!
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

:lol: ya mon mahobabe!!!!!! hey la la here is hoping we will be on the big bird with you. we will get a group together. 4 months for you and stevie and hopefully us too. huggs :) :wink:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Well, for the group on-island between May 5th & 12th, I really think we need to get a Beach Bar thing together. I can't do it on Monday, but any other day would be just great! Maybe Sunday with the jazz? We'll be at Miss Lucy's on Sunday morning for brunch if you want to head Coral Bay way and meet up there! 8)
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

We are probably doing brunch there as well. It will depend how early we get over to STJ Sunday morning and get the car. I would think noon or so.
Tammy