Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

P.W. Trash Report #9

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

Jorge,
I've been so intriged by your all your message, even while your on vacation. I've learned alot from you and have learned something from
this message...you can call in orders at Uncle Joe's. I've been to St John
4 times and have never been able to find the place. I'm going down in Feb and I promised myself and my companions that Uncle Joes would be on the menu one nite. First, where is he located and secondly, how do you get in touch with him if you want to call in an order and then pick it up. I know you'll have this info. Thanking you in advance.
Ilene
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Waiting for the pictures;)
You all have fun tonight! I'm sure you will! Joe's BBQ and chocolate martinis sound wonderful!!
Bill in Va

Time out time

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo Bro. You are going for the complete trip merit badges. Glad you are home and waitin for the folks/ribs/beer/Pia/etc. It hit 73 here today. Got a little red on the face playing golf. Had a 83. Hope the electricion is still around to show his "Jorge-8" plate for you. I promise I'll get the pic on our next trip if you can't find it this one....Enjoy enjoy enjoy...Hope our paths cross here or down there some time...God bless...Bill
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Uncle Joe's is right across the street from the Post Office and Cap's. Just follow your nose!
[/url]
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
SarahD

Post by SarahD »

Thanks Jorge! Loving all your reports!! My husband is wondering what I'm laughing about! :lol:

sarah
cat

Post by cat »

i'm glad yo are having such a great trip!
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Oh, I can see the headlines now. “Red Neck buys all the food from Uncle Joe’s – rest of the tourist are in an uproar”. Sounds like a magical evening. It is soooo kool to meet new friends and something clicks and your life-time friends. Magic does happen and it’s not always at Disney World.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:11 pm.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"