DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Inner Visions will be playing tonight at Spudniks

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
JT

Post by JT »

We saw them last year around this time at Sputnicks. They were terrific! What was a surprise is how few people were there to see them.
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

We really enjoy going to see them on island and hope they are around in a few weeks. We've missed them the last few trips.

Tracy
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
Lex

Post by Lex »

Seeing Inner Visions is always one of the highlights of a trip to STJ for us. We saw them a few times on our first trip to STJ in the mid-80s. Some of the same guys are still in the band (greybeards now), and some of their sons have joined. They're doing well now and have been touring the US and Europe some, so aren't always on island.

Here's a link to a video to give you a taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYIKX2dh9Ic

I always like to support local musicians and these guys are as local as you can get. Sputnik and Fred's are the proper venues to really appreciate them. A taste of old Caribbean.
RastaBabe

Post by RastaBabe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjB9uSL ... re=related
here is another link "It's a ever lasting love" I love this song, and it is shot on the Rock.
I would love to spend the rest of my life in shorts, flip flops and with a drink my hand on a nice beach!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RastaBabe

Post by RastaBabe »

Oh do make sure to take pictures and post them here for all of us that wish we were there instead. How lucky for you to be there for the taping. 8)
I would love to spend the rest of my life in shorts, flip flops and with a drink my hand on a nice beach!
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

8) ya mon Salty. these are my guys. they ARE part of the magic on stj. love them. :wink: :wink:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:19 am.