For cat, notintolose, kellyanna, LSU Beach Tiger, BASur...

Travel discussion for St. John
augie

For cat, notintolose, kellyanna, LSU Beach Tiger, BASur...

Post by augie »

I thought you might like this ahead of Saturday night's game...

Just remember to be gentle when my Gators come calling in a couple weeks! :wink:
Come see us!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Augie - I am not a big college football fan, but I do want to know if YOU are coming to town???

nothintolose
augie

Post by augie »

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) I won't be coming in for the game this year, but the next time I'll be anywhere in the area, I'll let you folks know.

Did you get a chance to try the salsa?
Come see us!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Funny you ask Augie - just printed the recipe up (it's in my recipe folder now) to try it out. Going to the grocery in a few hours and will be picking up the avocados and the fruits. Will have to wait till the avocados ripen though to do it. Will definitely let you know though.

nothintolose
cat

Post by cat »

I'm not a football fan either! I would like to be ncluded when you decide to come this way though! That is a really cute pic by the way!
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Augie, thanks! I'm a college football fan! Oklahoma graduate and married to LSU man! Love LSU now, too as you well know. In fact, Brad talked me into driving to Baton Rouge today for the LSUvSC game. Already having beverages and it isn't noon yet. Kick off 2:30. cute picture! The SEC is great!

hope all is well!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Kellyanna - glad you're feeling better for this game!!! Also glad to see you back on the forum - been missing ya'!

nothintolose
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Hi Kellyanna! It's great to see you back here. I wish my next trip was in October!! Lucky you.
I too love the SEC, but our Kentucky Wildcats aren't usually worth mentioning. This year has been a bit better, especially last weekend vs Louisville (my DH's team). I love all the fun LSU pics! It's great to see you back on the forum!
Image[/url]
cat

Post by cat »

Woo Hoo! LSU WON!!!!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Kentucky won again, too. Hooray!!
Image[/url]
LSU Beach Tiger

Post by LSU Beach Tiger »

That's exactly how it happened yesterday! GEAUX TIGERS---Saban we're coming for ya--get ready!!!
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Hi kygirl! I saw the end of the KY game. Yeah! It's so good to talk to you! See you have a trip planned, can you wait?

LSU Beach Tiger, We're you at the game yesterday? We were totally soaked from the rain. We didn't melt!
LSU Beach Tiger

Post by LSU Beach Tiger »

Kellyanna,

My husband went out in that rain yesterday-I stayed home. Are you going to the BAMA game? Jeff is going & no girls are allowed :evil:
BasUR

Post by BasUR »

Hey Augie - Need to add Saban to your pic!!!!!! We were there Saturday cheering on the Tigers and we will be there for the Florida game. Check out our new tiger, Mike VI. He will greet your Gators when they step out of their locker room! He does not like bulldogs!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!