FINALLY GETTING BACK!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
vacagirl

FINALLY GETTING BACK!!!

Post by vacagirl »

Finally getting back to the rock! It's been 3 looonngg years since I was last there and I am so ready. In 3 years time, I've been through many surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation treatments along with many follow-up checkups. Wanted to get back before I went back to work but just did not happen. Thanks to a close friend and travel buddy of mine, she's bringing her husband and son down and asked me to come along to be the driver. So, YAY for getting to come back. I absolutely cannot wait for the plane to land and get myself on the first available ferry headed over. See you all there!!
My Heart is in St. John!
JenG

Re: FINALLY GETTING BACK!!!

Post by JenG »

WOW! I hope you have an amazing vacation! You soooooo deserve your time on the rock!
Wanda Creech

Post by Wanda Creech »

Congratulations! What a great reward!
Beach Creecher
vacagirl

Post by vacagirl »

Thank you both. Don't know that I actually deserve it but I do know I have earned it. St. John is just such a tranquil place for me and I am so looking forward to being back. Coming in on 3/12, leaving 3/19. Wish it was longer but honestly don't have enough vacation time to stay as long as I would like and husband would probably not like me being gone for that long. Guess I'll have to soak up as much as I can in a week. 8)
My Heart is in St. John!
inuny

Post by inuny »

I'll be there the same time-will look for you. A happy woman driving another couple and a kid. Do you have an Indiana accent?
vacagirl

Post by vacagirl »

Some people say I do have more of a southern accent, yes. Do you have a New York accent? I guess I should attach a picture of me so you could recognize me but I can't seem to get my picture small enough to add. I love to go to the Beach Bar, Tap Room and Joe's Rum Hut a lot so maybe I will see you at one of those? I will be traveling with a husband/wife with their 19 year old son, I have salt/pepper hair and wear dark rimmed glasses. Would love to meet some people from this forum!!
Hope to see you soon.
My Heart is in St. John!
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Congratulations on getting back to the island. Nothing wrong with a Southern Indiana accent!