Need park & fly Chicago O'hare

Travel discussion for St. John
patr

Need park & fly Chicago O'hare

Post by patr »

We need a hotel with parking & shuttle near O'hare.
We will be gone 16 days with hotel stays the night before & after the trip. We have used Westin previously but wondering if the 16 days is too long. Looking for other options.
Patr

~~Longing to be back on St. John~~
kklay

Re: Need park & fly Chicago O'hare

Post by kklay »

I suggest googling Chicago park and fly or going to Orbitz or another travel site. Many times you can pick that you want - free parking, airport shuttle, etc. I've done this when we were leaving out of Detroit and had luck finding several options. Good luck with your search!
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Have you looked into the Hyatt O'Hare? I've been there for meetings and their parking is covered, gated, and they have security. Never stayed overnight so I can't speak to the room quality.
mls10

Post by mls10 »

We have left the car in hotel lots and stayed overnight for the early flights out, but found the early morning shuttles to be quite unreliable-packed with airplane personnel as well as passengers.
We now just take a limo both ways which, for us, is less expensive than the parking.
strat62

Post by strat62 »

we always stay at the radisson/o'hare. good location/rooms/price/shuttle......
RJ in Wisconsin

Post by RJ in Wisconsin »

We have stayed at 2 park and fly hotels - the first (don't remember the name) was too close to the airport & I couldn't sleep because of the noise from the jets. So, if that noise bothers you, don't worry about getting a hotel that is really close to O'Hare.

The second park and fly we stayed at was a Wyndham. Great shuttle service & I was able to sleep because the planes were not as close/loud. (Who knows, maybe the hotel windows had thicker panes.) Anyway, we liked this one so much that we stayed there again.

Maybe google Wyndham O'Hare Park and Fly & see what comes up.
My dream is to live on St. John & vacation in Wisconsin(only in Summertime)!
Summerlover

Post by Summerlover »

We have stayed 3 times at Candlewood Suites, Schiller Park, park, sleep and fly with no issues. I do see that your are from Wisconsin so you may be looking to stay north of the airport. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
patr

Post by patr »

I booked at the Hilton. A night on the front w/7 nights parking & a night when we return w/7 nights parking. We will really need 17 nights. Don't you receive a "free" night with your stay? Oh well, I figure worst case we will pay for a couple extra days parking. We are Hilton Honors & pretty loyal to the brand, so hoping they will be kind. Lol

Can't wait to get my toes in that beautiful sand!! It's been four long years.
Patr

~~Longing to be back on St. John~~