Villa with Jeep Included

Travel discussion for St. John
sabum1

Villa with Jeep Included

Post by sabum1 »

I seem to recall coming across a villa that included a car. Does anyone remember seeing this?
AquaGirl

Re: Villa with Jeep Included

Post by AquaGirl »

I've never seen a listing that has a Jeep included, but I have a suggestion. Several years ago, we went on the White Wing sailboat with Captain Clark. He mentioned that he and his wife manage some villas in the Coral Bay area. I recall that they managed one (or more) villas that came with a Jeep, so you might try contacting him. I looked for his website online, but didn't see it, although there were Tripadvisor reviews from Jan of this year for his charter. Perhaps someone on the forum will have his contact info.
I would love to know if you find a villa rental with a Jeep. Renting a Jeep is so expensive, so it would be nice if this was an affordable option.
iheartsj

Post by iheartsj »

Captain Clark is off island for a couple more months. Will probably return around the beginning of high season.
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

I do remember seeing a couple of Villas that said that jeep was included....but can't be much help ! Sorry....just can't remember the names tonight ! If I do, I will post it ! Good Luck with the quest !

Sherry in SC :D
" I believe there's Magic here...."
david@va.beach

Post by david@va.beach »

try Karen Baronowski(sp) with Windspree vacations..I think she is the one.. good person..
JenG

Post by JenG »

I know I saw a few villas with the free Jeep rental last year. If I'm not mistaken the company was Catered To and the villas were Esprit, Kalalloo and Terrahawk. These villas always seem to make my short list but fall off in the final analysis for budget reasons. The free Jeep made me think twice about the pricing, though.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

Esprit Villa has a jeep rental included in the price. They are definitely on Cateredto.com and I think VRBO also!
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

We stayed at Peaceful Cottage 2 times and he has a jeep and a Vitara he rents with both his cottages...http://www.vrbo.com/211634 Trevor is his name, nice guy, nothing fancy but clean.. :)
[/url]