Casa Bueno

Travel discussion for St. John
INfamily

Casa Bueno

Post by INfamily »

We have rented Casa Bueno for a week's stay in December, and I'm wondering if anyone has stayed there recently. I rented this villa based on the fact that it was equipped for families with children. That appears to no longer be true, as the realtor has told me that I need to rent a crib, etc. Can anyone tell me if there are pool and beach toys at Casa Bueno? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Teresa_Rae

Re: Casa Bueno

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Typically villas will not guarantee that pool or beach toys will be there for your trip; even if they're there now, that doesn't mean they still will be months from now. Those things get lost and broken pretty easily.

We've taken a Pack N Play to STJ three times now. Delta lets you check a Pack N Play for free, and I think most other airlines let child items check for free as well.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
loria

Post by loria »

theresarae is right-- most villas will not have a crib -- or toys-- many will have some games and books, etc.. but maintaining toys is a hard thing down here
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
INfamily

Post by INfamily »

We have rented houses on St. John since 1994 .....I was simply asking if anyone has stayed in Casa bueno lately