Villa for 4 in Coral Bay area

Travel discussion for St. John
northerngal

Villa for 4 in Coral Bay area

Post by northerngal »

Here I go dreaming again! We love the Coral Bay side but not too far out. We need 4 bedrooms with at least 4 bathrooms. We are looking at next January or February. I love outside showers, they love hot tubs, Pools are always a plus.
Any suggestions?
chicagoans

Re: Villa for 4 in Coral Bay area

Post by chicagoans »

Is this for 4 couples, or a couple of families? Just wondering if you're hoping for equal sized bedrooms.

We stayed in Ixora (5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms) 2 years ago with another family and really loved the views and the location. I'm another Coral Bay fan; Ixora is on Ajax Peak Road which is very near the smoothie stand. Easy access to both North Shore and South Shore beaches. But the bedrooms aren't equal. 2 BRs have attached bathrooms and could be considered a 'master'. Others are smaller with a bath across the hall. Pool and hot tub. Great views.
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

it would be for 4 couples so something with 4 suites would be ideal. it's too hard to share bathrooms with someone other than your family.
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I would look at Heaven's Gate, Estate Fortsburg to start with. All have 4 equal suites with wonderful views. They all have a pool. Not sure about hot tubs.
cmarlow2

Post by cmarlow2 »

We stayed at Estate Fortsberg Villa last year and loved it!!! 4 equal bedrooms with King Size beds and beautiful bathrooms. Pool, hot tub and amazing views in Coral Bay. Here is link http://www.vrbo.com/215118.

This year we may have more than 8 people so going to stay at Eminence on High in Bordeaux Mountain which looks beautiful also and has gotten positive feedback. https://seatopeakvillas.com/EminenceOnHigh/
inuny

Post by inuny »

Casa Bueno has 4 bedrooms
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Hi northerngal and (Diana2)

We (8 of us) stayed at Heaven's Gate in June 2013. They do indeed have 4 bedrooms, but all are not equal. There are 3 kings with outside showers and 1 smaller suite that is a queen with indoor shower. The couple that graciously took the smaller suite was treated by us to 2 nice dinners out as a thank you. :D There is a really nice size pool but no hot tub unless it has been added since then. We rented it through Viva Villas and love how easy they are to work with....the on Island owner's of this home is Hugo and Josephine of the "greens" fame. They are very responsive to any thing you might encounter at the home ! The views are to die for , as some say, but beware it is pretty windy there.

Sherry in SC
" I believe there's Magic here...."