TREASURE RIDGE,HALI LANI,PALM HILL?? NEED HELP PLEASE!

Travel discussion for St. John
ShaSha

TREASURE RIDGE,HALI LANI,PALM HILL?? NEED HELP PLEASE!

Post by ShaSha »

Here we go again! Planning our next St. John trip and have narrowed it down to these three wonderful villas!! Can not decide and could use any help from the great travelers of this forum! Going to be our two kids 27 and 29 and us. Maybe one more so we are looking for 3 bedrooms. Getting excited but want to book soon. I waited a couple weeks and lost out on two villas that booked while I was deciding what to do. . Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks
vacagirl

Re: TREASURE RIDGE,HALI LANI,PALM HILL?? NEED HELP PLEASE!

Post by vacagirl »

I'm not sure if this will help you or not but I stayed at the Hali Lani in 2007 with a party of 9. It was awesome. We had absolutely no problems. It was the kind of place that you wanted to go back to in the evenings to enjoy after a day at the beach. We even enjoyed a couple of meals by the pool and watched the sunset which was amazing. It was never really hot in the main part of the house and if you kept the sliding doors open we had a nice breeze everyday. A/C in all bedrooms. If I had a large party again, this would be my go-to place for sure.
My Heart is in St. John!
ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

VACAGIRL Thank-you for your info on Hani Lani! I searched way back on the forum and found some reviews but they were from a few YEARS AGO. I just want to book soon so I can focus on a villa for my second week which will be with just my Hubby. I am planning on Cruz Bay with my family and taking them to airport and going to a villa on Coral Bay!! I know which ever villa I choose we will love it. I am getting way too stressed over everything! Ha! Looking out at all the snow we have and I wish we were going to St. John today!!! Dreaming of sun and sand!!
MinnGirl

Post by MinnGirl »

I suspect you've already booked and moved on, but we stayed at Hale Lani last year and loved it. One of the nicest homes we've stayed at. That said, it wasn't great for our family set-up (2 couples and a 4 year old), but I would totally stay there again when our son is older. Keep in mind that the 3rd and 4th BRs are accessed by heading out the front door and taking the stairs down around the side of the house, which makes midnight raids on the fridge more difficult.
ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

Thanks for your info MinniGirl! Yes, we booked Palm Hill. I had my daughter to pick which she liked because they all three looked great but different in a lot of ways. Now to get a villa in Coral Bay for our second week, jeep, and air! It is exciting just to be planning another trip!! We had another snow storm today with 8 inches of snow and I could not get out of my drive to get to work!! Just dreaming of St. John and reading the trip reports from everyone that is lucky enough to be there now!!I