TanTowel Fans

Travel discussion for St. John
jayseadee

TanTowel Fans

Post by jayseadee »

Hi,

Based on recommendations from formites, I purchased TanTowels.

No STJ trip on the radar, but I have a wedding next weekend. I want to go"tan" barelegged since i have some new peep toe shoes.

Should I tantowel everyday? the first application did not provide much results.

I have a box of large size and box of small size. have 6 days to get tan -

any suggestions?
janet
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Pia

Post by Pia »

If it is just for your legs I would (and do) use Sally Hansen spray "stocking" spray - not sure if that is what it is called, but it comes in about 4 or 5 shades and it makes you look as if you are wearing sheer stockings - beautifully smooth legs - and it washes off with soap and water, just be sure to spray it on in an area of the home that it wont matter if the "residue" coats the surfaces (I used to go outside or in a garage area)
You can buy it at any drug store.

Pia
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

You can get that look with the Tan Towels - it usually takes about 3 applications to get a good look. Apply, then again about 3 hours later, then once more. Also - the top to bottom, bottom to top method - it you start on your legs first application, start on your arms second application - - reason being that there is more product on the towel when it is fresh. Keep applying to develop the color you want then every 2-3 days after to maintain. I also just discovered Bare Escentuals foundation - it's great. This is the first makeup I have ever used where it does not slide off my face in the heat. A little goes a long way. Get two shades deeper than your natural color, apply that, then dust a little of the "Warmth" over your nose, cheeks, forehead and chin - nice glow, no yucky bronzer frost look. They also have a faux tan product but it's a bit much for me - just my opinion, but the "Warmth" is better. Good luck.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED