What is the dress code for Zozo's

Travel discussion for St. John
Pat

What is the dress code for Zozo's

Post by Pat »

Can the guys wear a collared shirt and shorts?
Teresa_Rae

Re: What is the dress code for Zozo's

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Yep :)
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Pat

Post by Pat »

Thanks....only 2 more days!
burgec

Post by burgec »

Granted this was deep in the offseason but we ended up with a $100 gift certificate. I only had shorts and t-shirt. Called them up and they were totally fine, said not a problem and it wasn't. Had a great meal at the bar watching the sun go down. That being said we now take one collared shirt just in case because I think I was the only one in there in t-shirt. BTW, bill was well in excess of $100.
inuny

Post by inuny »

We were there in early December-polo shirt and shorts for the men. I saw a few guys in t-shirts (but nice ones!).
Betty

Post by Betty »

We went for my birthday dinner on Wednesday. Saw everything from dress jeans on men and women to some old timers in the navy blazer and madras slacks. Majority of men were wearing shorts and collared shirt. As for foot wear, saw everything from mens flip flops to loafers. The maitre d' was wearing a black dressy tee shirt and a hip looking vest.

The atmosphere is light and airy now, the restaurant was packed. We were 3 rows in from the rail and we still had a fabulous view. The people on the rail got hit by a random driving rain shower. Glad we were 3 rows away from the railing. It feels like the floors slope a little so every seat is a good seat. The bar seats 24. The furniture is comfortable and nice! I think this restaurant has some of the best atmosphere on the island.

Now on to the service, request Chris he is fabulous. Degory the bartender makes delicious cocktails! We had 3 courses,before dinner drinks, wine and were too full for dessert. They served all five of us complimentary after dinner drinks for my birthday. After a meal like this, all I need is one little truffle. I wish more restaurants offered this as a treat.

Next time I go back I am going to order first and second course, skip the entree and have dessert. Their pasta course is a meal in itself and the salads are large and yummy!

ZoZo's has complimentary Valet parking, of course you should tip the nice young men who run back and forth fetching cars.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Complimentary valet? Meaning you can drive right down to the restaurant and not go to the parking area?
Pat

Post by Pat »

Betty..thanx for all the info.
Betty

Post by Betty »

Where the taxi stand at Caneel used to be is now the Valet stand. The taxi's are now parked along the driveway before the parking lot. If someone needs a taxi, the valets call a taxi and they drive up to pick up a guest. They have the walk down to Caneel but also now have a walk way across the driveway right to ZoZo's. Very convenient!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Nice!