New United direct flight from DC?

Travel discussion for St. John
RickG

New United direct flight from DC?

Post by RickG »

It looks like United has added a second direct flight from IAD to STT Thursday through Monday in March? I love the 9AM direct, but a noon direct in addition is a fine thing.

It looks like they've added a second flight from STT to IAD on Saturdays as well - 5:51PM vs. the usual 2:56PM.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Chet

Re: New United direct flight from DC?

Post by Chet »

Nice!
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

[/url]
AquaGirl

Re: New United direct flight from DC?

Post by AquaGirl »

Thank you for the info. We've been taking the non-stop United flight from IAD to STT for a couple years now, and it has *spoiled us* big time. Having a non-stop flight to/from STT makes the travel day seem so much shorter. Its especially nice when we are going to the BVIs and have to take a series of ferries from STT to our final island destination. Some years we were able to take it down on a Sunday in May, but some times of the year, the non-stop was only available on Sat (our trip in Nov). I am glad to see they have added other options.

We already have our tickets for our StJ trip in June - the prices dipped, so we splurged and got the non-stop and first class both ways. Counting the days, as I am looking out the window at blowing snow and know its 10 degrees out there.