One night, high season Cruz Bay??

Travel discussion for St. John
Armchair Traveler

One night, high season Cruz Bay??

Post by Armchair Traveler »

My husband and I have a short upcoming trip next week and already have a villa for the 4 nights we planned. Our travel may need to change due weather and I am looking for a place to stay in Cruz Bay for one night only. Do places even do this during high season? I see availability at a unit at both Cruz Views and Battery Hill but have no first hand experience with either of these places. I guess I could always do the Westin? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
lprof

Re: One night, high season Cruz Bay??

Post by lprof »

Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel has some rooms available for some nights next week. Right in town, and my husband and I were very happy with a three night stay there last February. http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/v ... 22#p273287

http://www.cruzbayhotel.com/hotel.html
... no longer a stranger to paradise
Armchair Traveler

Post by Armchair Traveler »

Thank you, that was the first place I looked! They are unfortunately booked for the night we would need.
RickG

Post by RickG »

Tamarind Court, St. John Inn, Hillcrest Guest House and then I'd start checking on St. Thomas - Crystal Palace, Mafolie, the three hotels on Lindbergh Bay, Windward Passage... the hotel web sites work okay on STT.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Dome526

Post by Dome526 »

My wife and I stayed at the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel for 1 night, on our first night on island. Fantastic decision, and I will stay again! GREAT owners, hands on and super friendly! Includes breakfast too....
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Not sure if there is any availability, but did you check St. John Guest Suites? Next Since Cruz bay Boutique is booked , I would check tamarind inn, or St. John inn. ( I know St John inn has had a couple Cancellations recently and they have posted) they may have a cancellation list. God luck.
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting