One week and counting down!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Here I am packed and ready to go ( I think????) and I still have a week to go! what last minute things do I need to remember to do and take? I just need to be there! Talk to me friends, help me get through this week!
Mrs. B

Re: One week and counting down!!!

Post by Mrs. B »

We have a month to go and I am starting to pack today. :D If you are going to travel to the BVI, make sure you have your passport. If you are renting a car, make sure you take proof of your car insurance policy. Enjoy!
kmf4107

Post by kmf4107 »

We are a little further out leave the 25th, wife has all our clothes and island "stuff" laid out, but are in the same boat, don't know what to do with ourselves!! You would think after 16 trips to STJ it would be easier but actually seems to get more difficult.

Kevin F
Sumerwaters

Post by Sumerwaters »

We are soon come also. I am packing today also. I always wish for the holidays to be over because I know just after that I will change my latitude.
MaineSail

Post by MaineSail »

We leave on the 25th! Packing is soon to come!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

eat, drink, & be merry!
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

I can't stand it!!!! I told my boss (my hubby) that I couldn't work this week, I was too busy WAITING!!!
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

We leave on February 2nd and it's about driving me crazy. I've got my packing list going on and I think I might ship a box ahead of time (later this week). We are going to go carry-on only this trip and see how that works. We're mainly doing it because I'm hoping we can fly stand-by on an earlier flight out of our Atlanta connection. I didn't book the earlier connection because last year we were late leaving out of Grand Rapids and missed our connection. It took a lot of begging and pleading to get switched to a later flight for the same day. They actually wanted us to spend the night in ATL and take the morning flight the next day. So this year I booked a long layover with hopes to fly standby earlier in the day (if we make it in time to do so).
StJohnbum

Post by StJohnbum »

We head to the rock this Saturday! Can't wait. Coral Bay, here we come!
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

We arrive Monday and are also staying in coral bay. Maybe we'll run across each other!
MaineSail

Post by MaineSail »

We'll be there next Friday!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

eat, drink, & be merry!