Dinner Reservations near Christmas Time

Travel discussion for St. John
bebackinaminute

Dinner Reservations near Christmas Time

Post by bebackinaminute »

My husband and I will be staying at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel for two nights Sat. and Sun., Dec. 21-22 and will be looking for a couple of good dinners. I assume it will be quite busy at that time right before Christmas and maybe we should inquire about reservations. We have been to Morgan's Mango and loved it. We have also been to da Livio and Lime Inn. We would probably like to try Rhumblines and maybe ZoZo's. Questions:

1. Which restaurants in Cruz Bay are your favorites/which do you recommend?

2. Do you know which of these take reservations for two people? Do you have any idea how far out we should call for reservations? Is it too early?
"Wrote a note said, 'Be back in a minute', bought a boat and I sailed off in it......"

bebackinaminute

Re: Dinner Reservations near Christmas Time

Post by bebackinaminute »

Oh, I just saw my ticker! It's only 18 days, REALLY?!?!?! I've been planning this since March and it's been soooooo far away for soooooo long and I've still been thinking of it as "far away"….until now! Help I need dinner reservations!
"Wrote a note said, 'Be back in a minute', bought a boat and I sailed off in it......"

Vickie12

Post by Vickie12 »

Waterfront Bistro is great....check it out! I would make reservations in advance.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Make reservations now - I called for Christmas eve at ZoZo's last night and they only had 8:30pm available.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
CT Beach Girls Dad

Post by CT Beach Girls Dad »

I went to Virgin Fire last week and cant wait to go back. The food was Great as was the wait staff I will be back on the rock in 2 1/2 months and Virgin Fire is on my short list of places to go.You should make Reservations now I think this place will take off and will be hard to get in without a reservation
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

If you're not going for a high end restaurant every night, the Banana Deck is great and we love the Lime Inn. We also really enjoy Fatty Crab. Ron generally likes more traditional menus but he surprised me by loving it there.

- Ruth
- Ruth, St. John Spice