Trip Report 6/12/13 - 6/19/13

Travel discussion for St. John
XOXO

Re: Trip Report 6/12/13 - 6/19/13

Post by XOXO »

Sherman, I am glad you had a great trip! It makes me want to go back to St. John! I have promised my family to explore different places before we go back but being here, and reading your trip report makes me want to break promises.
CBama

Post by CBama »

enjoyed your report....thanks for posting...
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

Wow...all I had to do was borrow a prfound quote and to touch a few fellow advertuers....:)

As we all know, we are all a big, symbiotic family that follows this forum, let alone travels to STJ or any island outside of our comfort zone...or any island in our mind.

Sherb, so great to see your post with your kids...Littlecheese got a kick out of your response to our 'Family Vibe'. She is now quoting me' We're just a muillion and half million dollars shy of our first million' (I'm just glad she feels so secure to not know the truth and her dad had his head burrowed in the sand like an ostrage) .

Perspective has alot to do with all of our take on life...(not to be morbid) but an untimely death by a loved one(my brother at 16) and bros in law from cancer and others from accident or by their own doing, makes one really appreciate the gift we have for each day...and to have a place like STJ to have as that place/day/dream/obsession makes it so much more gratifying to harbor a place in my mind, heart and soul that makes me feel a sense of well being and to have that shared with fellow STJ'ittes makes it even that much more special.