Jet blue airfare

Travel discussion for St. John
bushz

Jet blue airfare

Post by bushz »

Well I've been watching the aifare seeing if it would go down for an August trip. Can't believe it went up $111.00 per person in a week. Should I book it before it goes up again or do you think it will go back down?

Thanks
EagleRayLover

Re: Jet blue airfare

Post by EagleRayLover »

Yes!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
bushz

Post by bushz »

EagleRayLover wrote:Yes!
yes book it or yes it will go down???
LynnieGirl

Post by LynnieGirl »

We booked back in November for July (really early I know) but since then, the fare (Delta) has went up a total of $400! It may go down in the next few weeks but I didn't want to take the chance that it wouldn't. Good Luck!
Just another day for you, you and me in Paradise...

~Tammy
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

I would book it now. I booked on JetBlue back in January for our July trip and the airfare has gone up about $300 since then.

Remember, with Jet Blue if you book with them and the price goes down, they will issue you a credit for the difference. It is good for one year and there are no restrictions on which flights you can apply it to. John and I flew to Bermuda for "free" last September using the price differential credit we got from JetBlue for the six tickets we bought for last summer's St. John trip.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
ccinhbg

Post by ccinhbg »

I've been watching fares out of central pa for my august trip. Just over the past few days the price has jumped $100. Wishing I had purchased a few months ago. Back then it was about $150 less than it is now
Pulley

Post by Pulley »

I asked this same question on another forum a long time ago and the best answer was - Would you be more upset if the price went down another $100 or up another $100. I booked immediately and the fare later went up another $75 or so. If you can afford it now I say book it!!
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

I'm new to Jet Blue..have you guys been happy with the quality of their planes, their customer service, etc? I think they are going to be flying to STT from Texas soon..
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

I just booked airfare 2 weeks ago for August, I got a great fare on Air Tran (BWI to FLL) then (FLL to STT) on Spirit for under 400.00 and this included bags, etc. If you have the option of using Southwest or Airtran from MA to FLL, check it out , they were running great summer fares. :D
hotrns

Post by hotrns »

We LOVE Jet Blue ... Have flown several times out of National in DC with no problems. They seem to have more leg room, do not charge extra for a checked bag, and have free snacks and movies. Remindes me of how travel used to be. :D