I just published my first novel on Kindle

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Robin in NC

I just published my first novel on Kindle

Post by Robin in NC »

I wanted to let my St. John friends know that I've published my first novel, called TWO AMERICAS, on Kindle. It's here: http://www.amazon.com/Two-Americas-ebook/dp/B008VTLWKO/ The wonders of e-publishing allow me to make it available directly, and that's pretty exciting. Here's a brief description:

"The First Lady of the Confederacy is assassinated as she dedicates a new warship. A tragedy, but not unexpected between enemies.

Except the Confederate vessel is an aircraft carrier. The year is 2013.

And the assassin is a U.S. terrorist.

Now Chase Randolph, head of the Confederate Bureau of Investigation, must solve the crime before war fever engulfs the two Americas in a Second Civil War."

As I hope you can tell, TWO AMERICAS is a contemporary thriller, with just a touch of alternative history thrown in to make it even more interesting. It's only $2.99. If you have another e-reader besides Kindle, you can also download it from Smashwords.com. It will be available in the iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores later this week.

Hope you enjoy reading it...if you do, and wish to leave a good review on Amazon, that would be great, too! Thanks for letting me have this moment of shameless self promotion...
needmesomesun

Re: I just published my first novel on Kindle

Post by needmesomesun »

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment.
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea."
~ Karen von Blixen
Maryanne

Re: I just published my first novel on Kindle

Post by Maryanne »

Best of luck with it! So nice that there are so many options out there, for writers now, to find an audience.