Anthony - HELP

Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Anthony - HELP

Post by Pia »

OK I know it takes a while to get used to a new site but can you tell me how to reply to a PM - someone sent me one and I hit "reply" type in my answer hit submit and then the whole forum goes away and my page goes blank (just a white screen) HELP :)

Also can you report a thread? - it would be nice to have a button to hit that goes straight to you.

Thanks Pia

ps: I just sent you a PM and it went through but still can't reply to a PM that someone sent me ......am I just getting old (OK everyone don't answer that :)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Anthony
Site Admin

Re: Anthony - HELP

Post by Anthony »

I am not having any issues sending PMs - maybe it was just a coincidence and your access was slow when you hit respond?

Maybe it is a browser related thing?

I sent you a new PM, see if you can respond to me.

The little upside down triangle/yield sign looking icon is to report a post. I have not tried it yet though!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Lex

Post by Lex »

Hi Anthony
I clicked on the "report a post" symbol on your post. Clicked twice before logging in and once while logged in. The post "jumped" but other than that I don't know if anything happened.

I'll try it on a post that isn't yours.
Lex

Post by Lex »

I see a mistake I made. I clicked the little triangle symbol in the bottom right hand, which jumps the thread to the top. Wrong little triangle. Now that I've located the Report a Post symbol, I "reported" the post about the villa near Maho. That's a perfectly fine post. I used it just to try out the reporting function. I also see that if I do report a post, I can request to be informed when the moderator has dealt with the report.
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

Anthony, When my review from trip was transferred to new forum my pictures from photobucket did not transfer. The ones from the link did.I tried to copy final report from old forum but pictures still did not show up. Can you help?

Thanks Cindy