Juky Good Times on St. John Trip Report!

Travel discussion for St. John
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

Thanks for the $20 info! And you know I'm good for a fabulous trip report! :wink: Stay tuned!
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Sounds like a terrific time! Nice pictures above and below the water!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Loved following your family's adventure. Can't wait for you to go back.
janet
DonnaM

Post by DonnaM »

Great report and photos! A few of your view pictures look like postcards!
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

Wow... thanks for the awesome trip report! It certainly looks like an awesome family vacation! #10 was a perfect 10!!!

Bring on #11!!!

Thanks again!
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Great TR!! Maybe one year we'll get the chance to enjoy the fireworks on STJ!! You mentioned having $$$ rain on you to afford a timeshare at the Westin...we own one at Sunset Ridge and didn't need a $$$ shower to afford it :D
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Thanks for the great trip report! I am sorry that we didn't meet up on the beaches. Maybe next time.

I second the compliment on the photo of your boys between the palm trees. Definitely frameworthy.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Awesome report Colleen! So fun to hang with ya'll on Juky 4th and for a minute at Maho! Sounds like ya'll had the perfect trip. I am so sad (and really, embarrassed) that we actually did NOT make it to Skinny's this time. Reading about the burgers made me want to go back and fix that NOW! As you said, there are still so many things left to do (and re-do).

I third, fourth or fifth the comment about the pic of the boys on the bench with the palm trees- beautiful!

Now I need to get going and get my TR done. Thanks so much for charing your great times.... oh, when can we get back???
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with us! It was a beautiful little break, reading all of your stories.
Do you think that "Juky" was a typo and the announcer just went with it, or was it a new catch phrase? I could see it being a typo.... Too funny! Happy Juky to you guys!