We are teens again!!

Travel discussion for St. John
EagleRayLover

We are teens again!!

Post by EagleRayLover »

It feels good to have a ticker in the teens again! These little land,arks make my day!
I do have a question though- haven't heard much about the mantas lately-I know Minde was lucky enough to see them, but anybody more recently than that!!! Be there soon :D
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

I read the boards daily, and haven't seen or heard of any more sitings. You could PM Beth Cruz who just got back, and ask if they heard of any more sitings after we left. They were pretty up on all the island news :)
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

ERL, I'm sending mental messages to the mantas to be there for you!! :D I so want you to see them!
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Send thoughts my way too...We would love to see one..Wasnt there a sighting at CBay as well?
[/url]
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

I've been wondering about the manta too!! We've seen the Eagle Ray, but would love to see a Manta!

Our ticker continues to run just a couple of days behind yours, but we are in the teens too!
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Nic in KC wrote:I've been wondering about the manta too!! We've seen the Eagle Ray, but would love to see a Manta!

Our ticker continues to run just a couple of days behind yours, but we are in the teens too!

Yeah for teens!!! I feel young, Wild and free ( pretty sure that's the title of the song) :wink:
I will snorkel to the BVIs to try to see the manta!!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting