Last Day in Paradise

Travel discussion for St. John
Juli B

Last Day in Paradise

Post by Juli B »

Although I will write a trip report after I go home, I just wanted to say that this is my last day of my "vacation of a lifetime." I took three of my friends down to the 6 AM ferry this AM and my other friend and I are here until tomorrow AM. This was a jam packed vacation full of fun, activities, and the makings of wonderful, unforgettable memories.

We are staying at Sunset Ridge Villas, which has been absolutely perfect for the 5 of us - everyone really liked it here ALOT!! As to activities, we went to several beaches, i.e. Trunk, Maho, Francis, Hawksnest, Salomon, Honeymoon, headed to Lameshure but the road is very washed out from all the rain last week and this week, so we chickened out, did the guided Reef Bay hike, snorkeled at Waterlemon, found Josephine's nursery for greens, and the very kind gentleman there opened the gates for us so we could take pictures of the beautiful shrubs and flowers, went horseback riding at Carolina Corral, etc.

My friends and I bought hook bracelets to commemorate this wonderful trip.

More after I get home.

Oh, by the way, I have so far taken about 700 photos.
KTinTX

Post by KTinTX »

Nice...I think I took about 1100 on our first trip, so you are nearly on pace! Last day though... So put down the camera and soak it all in...sounds like you'll be back.
KT
AH

Post by AH »

Juli B,
So happy to hear your vacation was all you had hoped for. Safe travels going home tomorrow. Look forward to your trip report and seeing some of your pictures.
AH
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Glad to hear you had a great time and liked Sunset Ridge. My wife and I along with some other forum members own a week there. We love the view over to St.Thomas at night and it's perfect for our family of five. Have a safe trip home
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Sounds like you will be back Juli!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting