The Walk...

Travel discussion for St. John
CreativeName

The Walk...

Post by CreativeName »

Today is the day we leave. Last night I told myself that I was ok with that, this morning I feel differently.

We hit a lot of beaches, a couple of trails, had good food and a lot of fun, nothing to complain about. It's still hard to go! On top of that, the 5 year old keeps telling me we should live here, he doesn't want to leave either.

Thank you to everyone for posting here, it made planning my second trip very easy. I'm no writer but I will finish posting my report when I get home. For therapy if nothing else.

Thank you everyone!

[img][img]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s50 ... AG0664.jpg[/img][/img]
TraumaQueen

Post by TraumaQueen »

I've enjoyed your report! We will be arriving tomorrow. We'll be sure to keep your love of the island going!
bdkane

Post by bdkane »

Youve got a smart little guy there! Mine tells people we live there because he thinks when we rent a villa its "our" house, too funny!

Thanks for posting
Rachelle & Joe

The Walk

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

We know that feelin of leavin all to well :( have enjoyed all your on island TR's ! Safe travels ~ Trauma Queen have a Funtastic trip ! our ticker is a tickin TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GotToGetAway

Post by GotToGetAway »

My five year old cried our second to last day at Maho about how we should live on STJ too. She made some valid points, well worth considering. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand 'cost' yet, so we came home with our heads held low and so sad to leave.
Tickerless :(
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

I feel your pain - we had to do "The Walk" on April 22nd and I'm still raw. Fortunately all it takes is a return trip to feel better again ;)
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

You have a very smart 5 year old! I wish my hubby got it like I do!