Next Up

Travel discussion for St. John
jsn0802

Next Up

Post by jsn0802 »

Looks like we are the next up forum members on the island. My wife and I arrive on Wednesday and our two boys and their girlfriends arrive on Thursday for our first week ever on St John. You can't believe how excited we are! Today, just to be sure, I packed the carry on polar bear cooler with all the food we are bringing, and my wife and I packed our only checked luggage for everyone. We plan to snorkel, scuba, hike, and just relax with our family for the next week. Does it get any better than this? Any suggestions for something we just have to do - please post!
byado18

Post by byado18 »

We head out on Friday! 12/16-23 on STJ and then 12/23 -30 on STT! Can't wait!

Son and future d-i-l will be there on Saturday for the weekend on their way from Virgin Gorda back to NYC!

Maybe we'll see you around!
hotrns

Post by hotrns »

We will be on STJ 12/20 - 12/28. I would set up a meeting at the Beach Bar for Sunday but since that is Christmas Day probably out of the question. Hopefully will run into you otherwise. :D
jsn0802

Post by jsn0802 »

We will be there 12/15 to 12/21 - something tells me we may see each other at the beach bar. Can't wait to see you!
2muchsnow

Post by 2muchsnow »

What to do? HAVE FUN!

You'll figure it out pretty quick. Load up the jeep with a cooler and some beach chairs, head to a beach, the rest just falls into place.

Sadly tickerless. :cry: