Any reviews for Oceana?

Travel discussion for St. John
Mar

Any reviews for Oceana?

Post by Mar »

Hi Forum friends,
Wondering if anyone has stayed recently at Oceana? Any pictures or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Mar
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

The SOTB group stayed there around two-three years ago. They are on island together right now, so bump this up in a week or so if you don't get an answer before then and I am sure someone from that group will help you out.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I was part of that group in 2007. The pictures on the website are accurate..at least they were in 2007! If you have specific questions, please let me know!

Karen
Mar

Thank you liamsaunt and Karen!

Post by Mar »

Ill try bumping this up next week.

Thanks Karen....If I get a list of specific questions from our group I will PM you.

Many thanks!
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

The only negative is that the pool is very small for such a large villa. PM me with anything else!

Karen
Chickadee

Post by Chickadee »

Stayed there this year with a group of 8 adults and 6 small kids. Pictures on the website are accurate, the place is lovely, well appointed, completely as-advertised. The pool is small and not deep (5'), which was great for all the kids in our group actually - more a place to hang out, but not really big enough to float around. We had a couple small issues while there involving the safe not working (with stuff stuck inside) and the fridge dying (and us losing much of our food). They had someone out quickly in both cases. Quick trip into town, but far enough away that you are out of the bustle. Main living space did get quite hot during the day, but we were out most days (and closed the place up while we were out). Bedrooms have AC. Would not hesitate to stay there again with a large group. PM with any specific questions.
Jennifer