Calling Grande Bay owners.....

Travel discussion for St. John
SOonthebeach

Calling Grande Bay owners.....

Post by SOonthebeach »

Hey guys! Been off for a few weeks- I need to catch up!

I know a few of you own at Grande Bay. My brother and sister in law and a friend are looking for a 2 bedroom/2 bath place for 2/23 - 3/1/12. They just signed up for 8 Tuff- latecomers, as we already have a full house where we are staying. They are still looking around, but I wanted to put them in touch with some owners if they want to end up at Grande Bay. Can you PM me if you own a place there? Thanks!
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

thanks thomhill2! I will send them your email.
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

I'm booked too - but I think you and I will be on island around the same time at the end of the month! If you are still looking for a place for family for 8 Tuff, I can put you in touch with my property manager as she rents out other GB units too.
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Thanks Tracy! I may want to get that name before November- but would love to meet up with you while we are there!!
jimath

Grande Bay Owners

Post by jimath »

Good morning, Our unit is available for those dates but is a one bedroom with a queen size fold out couch in the living room. It's Buena Vida on the CVRM website. Hope this helps.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I stayed at Buena Vida last May with 2 grown girls, and just loved it. It would be perfect for 4. The outdoor spaces are just wonderful. :D
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Thanks to everyone for their help! They have found a villa and I think they are going to get a car and go that route for now instead of a condo- but I did a little research during all of this and they look great! Thanks again.