I have 30 days to go as of today!!

Travel discussion for St. John
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Jan&MikeVa wrote:Alright Obsessed........we'll plan to see you there!!! :lol: :lol: We'll find Vicki this time, we know what she looks like!!! Let's keep in touch prior to leaving.

Jan (akaCharlie)
Sounds good! :)
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

Jan and Obsessed...I can't hide this time, you know what I look like. :lol: If you see me hiding behind a tree, you have my permission to drag me out by my hair.
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Truth be told, I will have some hesitation, too. I'm counting on the mellow island mood to help my shyness.

:)
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

30 days goes by real fast!
I have 40 something...
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Oh the days are already going by fast- only 28 now! And everyone around me knows it, too! :)

This is the BIG news in my life- other people are buying houses or having babies or getting married and I'm like "hey, I'm going to St. John in 28 days." No one wants to throw me a party, though. Hmmm... :)
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

My husband and I are going to be there June 1-11...I have a feeling I'm going to be eyeing people on the beach looking for familiar faces!
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Teresa_Rae wrote:My husband and I are going to be there June 1-11...I have a feeling I'm going to be eyeing people on the beach looking for familiar faces!
We will be there June 8-15.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Well sea-nile, unless that little yellow fish is really you, I don't think I'll be recognizing you on the beach :lol: :lol: :lol:
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Teresa_Rae wrote:Well sea-nile, unless that little yellow fish is really you, I don't think I'll be recognizing you on the beach :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out the first page of show your face.
I will have my whole family with me.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:50 am.