Memory Daze or Villa Carolina (sorry had a house change)

Travel discussion for St. John
Taylor

Memory Daze or Villa Carolina (sorry had a house change)

Post by Taylor »

Hello:

In the eternal search I am down to about the only two houses available during our planned timeframe. They are Winsome House and Memory Daze. They each have pretty much what we would like with the view being the number one item. Would anyone have an opinion as to which they would choose?

Any and all input would be most appreciated.

Just added Villa Carolina.
Last edited by Taylor on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

Hi Taylor,

First let me say that I have no first hand experience with either house!! That being said, I like the layout/looks/amenities of Memory Daze better. I like that there is a bathroom in the living area, I like the outdoor showers, I like the privacy that the bedrooms seem to have, and I love the view!!! You can't beat watching the boats bob in the harbor and the activity that you will see, plus you are much closer to the water at Memory Daze.

My 2 cents!!!

Enjoy 8)
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
Taylor

Memory Daze or Villa Carolina (little change in houses!)

Post by Taylor »

Thank you Lisa. Appreciate the comments.

All: Would really appreciate input on these two houses. Taking newbies with us and would like an exceptional view and a nicely furnished house.

Thanks
Knolmom

HOUSES

Post by Knolmom »

For years, people have been raving about the views and furnishings at Villa Carolina. I have never been there but they say the views are as wonderful as those from the North Shore. The house has been on our short list several times but it has never been available when we want it.
texascook

Villa Carolina

Post by texascook »

We've stayed at Villa Carolina two times. Great views. My only complaint is that the kitchen has tile countertops. Otherwise, we would stay again. The two upper bedrooms are equal - nice showers w/open screen at the top. Big enough living room w/working tv, wi-fi, etc. Nice pool. Very nice landscaping.

we've stayed at Upper Carolina area four times and will be staying there again in Dec. It's a great location, great views, easy drive to Coral Bay and northshore beaches.

If you want more specific details about provisions, etc. you can pm me.
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

We have also stayed at Villa Carolina 2X!
It is a great house with great views. The house is very private. You have to open a gate and drive up to the house.
Bedrooms are on either side of great room with a third bedroom downstairs.
House has great comfortable furniture and is well maintained.
We are staying on Ajax peak next week for a change of scenery but would go back in a second.