Jewelry

Travel discussion for St. John
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

Another vote here for Freebird. My hubby bought me some very nice Larimar pieces over the years. Their stones are very nice color. I like it set in gold and most places have it in silver only. Tutu Much on Bordeaux is also great. Be sure to talk to Tutu or her husband about their jewelry. Very interesting people. I also bought a stone in Verace as a gift for a friend. I agree with StJohnJulie they had some very nice items.
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Thanks everyone, I will enjoy my hunt. I have a larimar piece I like but alwasys wished it were in gold, so will definitly check that out and I like the idea of island theme pieces(who says I can't get more than one piece of jewelry?)Laura :D
You must be the change you want to see in the world
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

Ditto on what Gromit wrote. Our anniversary is always at time we are on St. John. I have gotten really beautiful things from both Verace and R&I Patton thanks to a very nice husband. Last year was a beautiful opal sailboat pendant from Verace. Highly recommend both places.
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Hubby has had two wonderful titanium bracelets from Verace. St. John Julie, your store rocks! The first one a suprise gift from me, it was stolen at his work. The second one, a duplicate the next summer we were on the rock. That year, he also bought a Skagen Denmark sleek mesh band watch which he has had about a zillion compliments on. In 2008 I mailed back a great silver petroglyph ring from Patton's that he had admired. Damn, I'm a good wife! :lol:
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Hubby just read my post and said, what about what I have purchased for you????? So, to be fair I will say that he is a wonderful, thoughtful man and thinks about me too. He has made purchases on our summer trips and at Christmas always wraps it up! I have received beautiful jewelry from Freebird and this past Christmas, an amazing silver Octopus pendant. He does this because he says I always buy for everyone else on our trips and don't think of myself. He is my biggest fan, what can I say! :D
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

greyhoundmom wrote:Hubby has had two wonderful titanium bracelets from Verace. St. John Julie, your store rocks!
Awwww! Thanks! I can't tell you how many cards we send out the door with husbands with notes written on the back. We have lots of fantastic husbands call us before birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries to get that something special. We send things out all the time.

And greyhoundmom...please know that if you ever have an issue with anything you've bought from us that we are here to help. :D :D
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

I second Into The Blue and V.I.be!! I have bought a few pieces from http://www.vibecollection.com/

Osa & Jennifer, the owners & designers, have some very unique and gorgeous jewelery. Both shops are in Cruz Bay.
Have fun looking :D