Help on charter

Travel discussion for St. John
MIke

Post by MIke »

No problem surfnh.Ive been out of town since the post.I appreciate you keeping it going.
Thanks for all the advice.I am finally over the shock of buying 8 airline tickets last week so now I can cincentrate on the charter.
Mike
steve

Post by steve »

We have taken 2 large groups on Bad Kitty in the last 2 summers and had a great time. This is a fast catamaran power boat that is very stable, so if sea sickness is a concern this is the boat. We also spent more time at the sights and less traveling due to the speed. Great crew also.
captainjay

Post by captainjay »

We have chartered with Kevin several times, twice last week when the Rednecks were in. He does a great job. It will cost a little more, "fuel surcharge" if you go to Virgin Gorda/The Baths. We did Jost one day and Virgin Gorda the next. The boat is a New England style Lobster Boat, built as an inspected vessel and rated for 12 passengers for BVI trips. It is a good riding boat with lots of room. A head and small cabin a mix of lots of shade at the helm and wide open sun aft. My wife can testify as to the Painkillers on board.
As for Andi the first mate she is an able bodied crew member. :-)

Here is their facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/BornToRhumb