Early June arrivals?

Travel discussion for St. John
Connie

Early June arrivals?

Post by Connie »

I look at the calendar tonight and I saw quite a few people will be on Island early June.

Who's going to get together???
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

I wish! Maybe a 16th anniversary trip. When Little Pa strapped on the snorkel gear last June and took to the water like a duck, he melted his father's heart a 1000x over. Who knows, we will see what happens for next summer!
nancyr84

Post by nancyr84 »

We are heading to paradise on June 11th. First trip for us not in May. Last year we got hit with a lot of rain so thought we would give June a try. I know it can rain anytime , but its a mental thing u know!!!
We are staying at Casa Bueno and it looks lovely.
Nancy
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

I'll be there June 15-21 and I CAN'T WAIT!
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

I will be there with a group of 18 in total from June 9- 21. Can't wait!
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

I know I still have 5 months 3 weeks and 3 days, but let me know if any of you would like to charter a boat with my husband and I!
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Any one who would like to get together is great with us. Just let us know. We do not want to leave St. John. On the 8th we will be on Lovango, but we might can work something out with Santa. ( the guy with the boat to St. John, not the guy from the North Pole) I don't know how he deals with evening traveling between the 2 islands. It would be fun to do something with other Forumites. We can definatly do the Beach Bar on the 3rd.
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

We are there the 9th-15th. We also would like to charter a boat but Im afraid CMW's dates arent good for us...:( If anyone else needs extra peeps for a Charter. Let us know..:) We also would be happy to meet at the Beach Bar while we are there as well
[/url]
USVIBamaFan

Post by USVIBamaFan »

First visit for our family, found an amazing deal on a villa in St Thomas for 2 weeks, so we will be traveling back and forth to St John. Arriving June 12 with hubby for 30th anniversary, then the kids join us 2nd week, leaving on June 26th...celebrating son's high school graduation and daughter's graduate school completion. Son-in-law also!

Would love to share charter (fishing or snorkeling) 2nd week with some -

Harriet