Vacay Soon Come and a MINI-Gromit is on the way!

Travel discussion for St. John
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

also google preggatina for some great drinks to make!
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Wow! Great news- I am thrilled for you and Mr. Gromit. Mini-G will add an amazing new dimension to your lives. Enjoy!
samoka

Post by samoka »

How exciting - having children makes the world a very different place - in a good way! - Enjoy!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear of the Lil' Gromits safe arrival into our Universe!!
Enjoy this special time in your life!! :D
Coden
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Congrats! And hey, if you can have a glass of wine every once in a while when pregnant can you sub that for a Painkiller? :)
Chickadee

Post by Chickadee »

Congratulations!!!! Such wonderful news despite the rescheduled vacay. I did STJ preggers twice and it was great, especially snorkeling - at 7 months the little buggers were normally kicking the crap out of me but never once while snorkeling!
Jennifer

FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Holy Cow! First there were min-Flip Flop’s and now min-Gromit’s. Soon the islands will be filled with min-me’s. Well, all I can say is – CONGRADULATIONS! If in the future, Mini-Flip Flop should meet Mini-Gromit, there could be a Mini-Flip Gromit. Oh crap – where’s the Rum. Best of Luck and I so happy for you.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
Rachelle & Joe

Vaca soon come & Mini-Gromit on the way

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

:) :D Fantastic News !!!Congrats to you both ! Much Happiness ! ~ Happy Holidaze~
LMG

Post by LMG »

Tie-dyed onesies are adorable! :)

Congrats, again, Mrs. & Mr. Gromit! I predict much personal luggage downsizing in your future. Which mini-Gromit will demand. ;)
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Congrats Gromit !!! :D
[/url]
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Congratulations Gromit and Mr Gromit! Enjoy every minute, the time just flies by. Our first trip to the VIs was when our youngest was 4 mos. No packing light but small price to pay. Seems like yesterday as they are 19 and almost 13 now and were still not packing lightly except when we forget their suitcases and leave stuff on the plane.

Sunning while preggers can be a trick. You won't be far enough along but when I was 7 months pregnant my husband had to dig a hole in the sand for my bump so I could lay on my stomach to tan my back. Unique. Best wishes and have a great trip!