Any recent experience with these villas?

Travel discussion for St. John
BuffaloGal

Any recent experience with these villas?

Post by BuffaloGal »

As I go through withdrawal from our recent St. John vacation, I'm trying to cheer myself up by selecting next year's villa. Any thoughts on the following villas?
• Aurora
• Sea Cruz
• Hali Lani
• Serenity

I'd appreciate any feedback from recent stays. Thanks!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Stayed at Serenity a couple of years ago & loved it. The pool was a little small, though. Aside from that, great home & view.
Smiles-
MJ
BillnSue

Post by BillnSue »

Hi Buffalo Girl,
My husband and I stayed at Sea Cruz last Feb/March for two and a half weeks and we loved it. The villa is nicely appointed with everything you would expect from a top notch villa. The verranda was our favorite place to veg with it's wonderful view. The pool and gardens were beautiful. The only negative is the road is very close to the master bedroom and you can hear the traffic, especially on the weekend otherwise it wasn't bad. Close to Cruz Bay and the north shore beaches. You would not be disappointed. Any other questions...send us a message.
Sue and Bill
BuffaloGal

Post by BuffaloGal »

Hi Sue and Bill,

Thanks for your response. Was the owner on property when you were there? If so, did it affect your privacy? As far as the traffic noise, we typically sleep with a fan on, so we probably wouldn't hear it, right?

Thanks, again!
Shandra