DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Sorry I am late on this, I have been busy getting ready to leave TOMORROW.

I think I have been a member of this forum forever, way back in the day when AOL board was still going strong. I sit here and type away and Chip asks who I am posting too. He knows everyone by their screen names and first names and when I told him that George and Steph cancelled he said he hoped everything is ok.

I love it here! I have laughed, cried, and gotten all fired up here. It is not just the internet it is part of my real life.

Thanks to everyone for being part of my real life!

Paula- I am so sorry.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

X........Have a great trip. Maybe you can meet up with Vagirl. She'll be there in a few days.

Send an update if you get a chance.
cat

Post by cat »

I have to agree! You guys are great! I talk about all of you at work and to my other family members like you are my best friends from way back and we still keep in touch! They all think i am crazy (with the exception of Nothintolose, my sister). I don't know what I would do without this forum some days.

Thank you all for sharing yourselves with all of us! You are all wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

I have to say that this forum was the only bright thing for me through some hard times, and it gave me something to look forward to everyday when it seemed like there was nothing else to look forward to so I am so glad for having ya'll in my life (weep weep).

Sorry to be such a sap :?

nothintolose