to stjohnjulie/ innervisions at the zooooo

Travel discussion for St. John
islandgirl

to stjohnjulie/ innervisions at the zooooo

Post by islandgirl »

:lol: :lol: ya mon Julie. We wish you were coming to the ZOOOOOOOOOOOO. cant wait to see my guys!!! We will be up front right by the stage hopefully. we may spend the night in the ZOO. Would like to hook up with your peeps there... is that possible? We are looking for a hotel and good places to eat...any suggestions. hey hop on that plane and get here!!!!!!. we are so excited to see them. Last time we got to see them was in 2005 at FREDS. I heard Ras Paul has retired. i will miss him. come on michiganders lets hook up at the ZOO. its going to be a great party. woooohoooo the countdown is on....3 days. :wink: :wink: :wink:
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

I'm jealous!! I won't be in the Zoo until July, so I'm going to miss it. I wish I could tell you where to stay, but I usually go with the couch surfing type of accommodations. The Radisson is right downtown, but it will probably cost an arm and a leg! My absolute favorite diner in Kalamazoo is Main Street Cafe, right downtown (not to be confused with Main Street Pub). I was in there every single morning when I live there. They have a cheap, tasty, breakfast special that is the perfect thing after a night out. If you go, tell Marlene that Julie says "HI" and I will see her soon.
BN38

Innervisons??

Post by BN38 »

Is Inner Visions Playing around Kalamazoo?

I am in Grand Rapids.
Cruzan Chris

Post by Cruzan Chris »

Yes BN38...they are coming to the ZOOOO...
go to my original post down below:
O.K. Inner Visions Fans ! Who's Ready To RIDE THE WAVES...
Please leave a reply to Bump up the thread...i'm not sure how to do it...Thanx....

Cruzan Chris
"St.John,always in our hearts,minds,and souls"