Villa availability

Travel discussion for St. John
babydocwhit

Villa availability

Post by babydocwhit »

If anyone is willing to help...
We just returned from our amazing "babymoon" on STJ, and I have a good friend who in planning a last-minute caribbean vacation at the end of next month. It is a family of four with two kids, 7-8, and they would love to experience STJ for the first time, but we're having a hard time finding an available villa that would meet their specs. If anyone is willing to make some recs, please do.
Dates are the difficult part, as it seems the July 4 weekend is pretty popular. they are looking for June26-July 6.
They will want a private pool, a/c and are looking more on the upscale end of the spectrum. (i.e. newer, with all the amenities.) No strict budget.
Anyone willing to help me browse?
I'd love to get this friend "infected" with the STJ fever! We'd have STJ traveling companions in the years to come...
Thanks, ya'll!
Whitney
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

What about this one? It is available for 6/26 - 7/5. One night short but maybe they could stay at Gallows, Grand Bay or the Westin for the last night. AND it is $650 off the regular price.
http://www.destinationstjohn.com/home.p ... les%20Away
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

Do they need inside access for all of the bedrooms?
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

babydocwhit

Post by babydocwhit »

ya'll are awesome!
I think they'd prefer to have the kids' room with easy access, not necessarily adjoining, that's just my guess.
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

A lot of villa's have outside access to some or all of the bedrooms. Some people with younger kids prefer to have inside access to all of the bedrooms - you may want to check with them because it will limit your search.
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...