please send prayers for rachel

Travel discussion for St. John
loria

please send prayers for rachel

Post by loria »

This is our first time using Rachels car service--and we couldn't be happier--what a lovely person! However, when we arrived she had told us that her brother wasn't well--when we left we heard he really is not well--he has metastatic cancer--he as gone to the Cleveland Clinic, but Rachel is so close to him......please keep her and her brother in your prayers.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

oh gosh so sorry to hear this. this was all just starting when we left at the end of April but then I heard things were looking up for Ira. her parting words to us were "if God has to take someone let it be me, Ira is all I have left". oh gosh I will pray for her and Ira.
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Sending prayers and will take a hug for her on the 12th of June from all of the forum!
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

I will say a prayer for him. No one should have cancer.
When will I see St John again?
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

Thanks for sharing this. Ira was doing OK back in April. Didn't know things had changed. Rachel's had a sorrowful 2 years. First Mr. G, now her brother.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

I've sent Rachel a card this morning and let her know she and Ira are in our collective prayers.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I've never met Rachel, but that doesn't matter. I've never met a lot of people who I feel a connection with. Prayers for Ira.
phyl

Post by phyl »

We are arranging to have her pick us up on the 15th of this month. I'll let her know that there are ALOT of prayers going their way.
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Phyl, please do tell her we are thinking of her. She is just the sweetest lady ever. I remember her talking about the gentleman she took care of back in '08 and now he has passed. She is definitely one of the "good and gentle souls."