May Roll Call !

Travel discussion for St. John
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

Ouch! Ok...you twisted hard enough! LOL.

I think I will skip BB on the 16th. I will already be in 'town' on the 15th to meet you at the ferry dock with drinks! That drive across the island is too exhausting for two days in a row. Don't want to over-exert myself. ;-)

Thought I would check out what Coral Bay has to offer on a Sunday evening for once....
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Sun: **Arm Twisting now stopped**
There is live music at Island Blues on Sunday night. Worth a shot.

-J
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
JeffH

Post by JeffH »

We'll be there on the 17th!! One more week!!!
gymnastika

Post by gymnastika »

I could possibly meet at vies on the 20th. Don't know if I'll have a jeep that day or not :?
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

I see how you are Sun. Sure, meet him at the dock on saturday with drinks in hand but not me on friday. :wink:

Didn't look like a gathering was transpiring for the 16th. I will probably stroll by anyway so if people are there, then cool.
Life begins where the land ends!
Run girl Run

Post by Run girl Run »

We are in. We are getting married on the 22nd and have been excited about the BB gatherings. Lots to celebrate and make new friend - count us in !!
Rachelle & Joe

May Roll Call !

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

Drinks in Hand ! Sunny soul that is so nice of you !! 8) Hey Mike , we'll b getting off that Ferry on the 19th, Just Sayin.............. RUN GIRL RUN, Congratulations !!!! you'll have Fun celebrating at the BB 8) Look forward to seeing you all there!
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Boston Mike: If you stop by the TT on the afternoon of the 18th Karen and I will buy you a drink to try to make up for Sun's insensitivity. :!:

-John
- John Burroughs
Boston Mike

Re: May Roll Call !

Post by Boston Mike »

joe pagan wrote:Drinks in Hand ! Sunny soul that is so nice of you !! 8) Hey Mike , we'll b getting off that Ferry on the 19th, Just Sayin.............. RUN GIRL RUN, Congratulations !!!! you'll have Fun celebrating at the BB 8) Look forward to seeing you all there!
Sorry Joe, the 19th is reserved for the wife. It's her birthday and its going to be a zozo's night. Most likely we'll be at Woody's afterwards so swing on in and I'll buy you a drink.
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

TrvlJohn wrote:Boston Mike: If you stop by the TT on the afternoon of the 18th Karen and I will buy you a drink to try to make up for Sun's insensitivity. :!:

-John
John, I think we are going that day. What time?
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Boston Mike: We'll probably show up for a late lunch around 1:30 or so and just hang out most of the afternoon until the bugs get too bad.

Sun will probably be there also, so maybe she can redeem herself!

-John
- John Burroughs