Head Count BB 4/25

Travel discussion for St. John
bevm

Post by bevm »

See you then Ruth!!! Hope Ron can make it too!!
Mekka Heiny Ho!
bevm

Post by bevm »

laurie wrote:Bevm
crazy but I have never made jello shots...can you share your technique, ?just pour some rum into a little jello,,what do you make them in? Paper med cups? Anyone experienced for the BB gathering on April 18th??
Thanks Laurie
I use the recipe on the box but substitute half the water with either rum or vodka. (dissolve the jello in boiling water then add the liquor as your second liquid) I try to match the jello flavor to the alcohol. Lemon jello with lemon vodka, etc. Or something that goes with that flavor. Tropical Fusion Jello with Pineapple Cruzan, etc. I use plastic 1 oz. cups with snap on lids for transportng. Experiment. You can't mess them up. :)
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

beachplums wrote:MahoJim,

I'm comfused now... :?
Is your forum gathering at the BB now on Sun,the 25th with Bev's? Or are you still having your BB get-together Mon, the 26th...or both days? Will this replace your plans for the get-together at Vie's beach on Tues??
Well, I'm sure our paths will cross sometime.

B.P.
Our party of 6 will be meeting at BB on Monday to go over some last minute plans about our day charter on Weds. .
I don't think it'll be too much of a stretch to come meet you folks on that Sunday, so hopefully we'll meet you guys.
I'm still looking forward to Vie's on Tuesday, I've never been there.
Smiles-
MJ
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Hope to be there.
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
bevm

Post by bevm »

Is your forum gathering at the BB now on Sun,the 25th with Bev's? Or are you still having your BB get-together Mon, the 26th...or both days? Will this replace your plans for the get-together at Vie's beach on Tues??

B.P.
Just for the record...it's not "my" gathering. It's a regular Sun. BB jazz night get together...I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Aw, I'll just miss you guys! :( Jello shot to go? :wink:
BillnSue

Post by BillnSue »

Bevm,
We would so love to be there especially since it is my birthday. Bill and I just left on March 7th after two and a half glorious weeks and probably won't be back until .....maybe November and then definately end of Feb. Have a shot for me and say HI to the gang at the Beach Bar. Susan
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

bevm wrote:

B.P.
Just for the record...it's not "my" gathering. It's a regular Sun. BB jazz night get together...I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
Not sure where you're going with that Bev!
I just hope to meet up with you all! Love your sense of humor, sister...
Love the laughs and advice we share on this here forum!...,-
As well as the
Smiles!!!
MJ