Buckeyes BCS Bound....

Travel discussion for St. John
bevm

Buckeyes BCS Bound....

Post by bevm »

Congratulations! Great game and win over Iowa!!! All OSU fans are very proud today!!!!
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

One word...Purdue
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
bevm

Post by bevm »

As my mother once told me "If you don't have anything nice to say, you should keep your mouth shut"...
MrB

Post by MrB »

Pete (Mr. Marcia)

You started it...you said "OSU." That wasn't very nice.
MrB

Post by MrB »

Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:You started it...you said "OSU." That wasn't very nice.
it's downright profanity in my neighborhood. Almost worse than go Steelers.....almost.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

For a rude son of a bitch, you make perfect sense, MrB.
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Wooo that was a close one. Had a feeling at halftime we better get our stuff together. Not that we were playing that bad but damn that young quarterback of theirs was on fire. Glad the receivers couldn't catch anything the first half or we would most likely have had a different outcome. Rose Bowl here we come :D Speaking of off topic did anyone notice Iowa's quaterbacks mom was a MILF or was that just me :lol:
bevm

Post by bevm »

This topic should have been directed at you and 17th Hole, Kirk....forgive me forumites for I have sinned when I should have posted off topic..
Didn't see most of the game since I was watching my nephew's team in their playoffs. (where I might add...they won and my nephew scored a TD and they're going to the finals next week!) But very happy with the OSU outcome and looking forward to The Rose Bowl...
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Hey if ya can't Sin amongst friends who can ya sin with. Hey congrats on your nephews game.
Lovermont

Even the Boss is a Buckeye's fan!

Post by Lovermont »

From the AP News...

'Hello, Ohio!' (Psst! Boss, we're in Michigan)
AP

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – Want to get away, Boss?

Bruce Springsteen bellowed "Hello, Ohio!" to his fans at the Auburn Hills Palace. That's in Michigan.

The 60-year-old rock legend referred to the neighboring state several times Friday night until E Street Band guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered in his ear.

A visibly embarrassed Springsteen grinned and said such a mistake was "every front man's nightmare."

The Detroit Free Press says Springsteen rocked the forgiving audience for nearly three hours with new and old hits, including a c
omplete performance of his album "Born to Run."
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Now that's funny :lol: I can imagine the crowd started booing much to Bruce's suprise or were :? as hell.
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Congratulations, Captn Kirk---that game was a heartstopper. I was proud of the Hawks, though, for playing so well after so many injuries to key players. Good luck in the Rose Bowl.
---Jim
17th Hole

Post by 17th Hole »

I'm glad the Buckeyes won. Neither team looked all that impressive, though. Sort of takes the fun out of next week's Michigan game.

Now, to see who we're going to play for the Roses...
A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

bevm

Post by bevm »

Thanks Kirk! He wants to go to Penn State. And if that happenes I'll have to wear my OSU gear under my Penn State stuff when they play each other. He's a big kid and quite the linebacker and Capt. of his team. Also an A student. I'm very proud of the young man he's becoming..
Hey, even though Bruce is from N.J. maybe he's a closet OSU fan.....LOL!!