I KNEW I COULD MAKE YOU SMILE !!!
Happy to see ya hung in there SISTA !!!
SEE YOU AROUND THE FUNNY PAPERS.... 8)

Cruzan Chris
"St.John,always in our hearts,minds,and souls"
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Dear Margo,

I am so happy that you reconsidered! Obviously, there are so many people that love you on this forum, including me. You have been such a wealth of information, insight and just plain fun over the past few years that I've been posting. My heart was heavy when I read your goodbye. You must post forever and don't let the "dregs" drag you down. My feeling is don't reply to those e-mails that are negative and hurtful. If we all just totally ignored them like they don't exist, those posters will get frustrated because no one will take the bait and give a response. I'm saying, those posters are not worth your time and I choose to vaporize you! Poof, you are toast. Carry on, you great woman and know that we love you!
GHM (Jan) PS, If you ever again consider a sailing cruise I'd be happy to be your first mate! I'm fun when I have a Cruzan infusion!!!
sandollar

Post by sandollar »

I am thrilled CA! Wonderful news and will look forward to your posts when you are ready to resume. We all will be thinking of you. Happy Tuesday!
nancyg

Post by nancyg »

I am so happy to hear you will still be here. You have such great knowledge of the island and I loved your last trip report. Don't let stupid people bring you down.

Nancy
RJ in Wisconsin

Post by RJ in Wisconsin »

Glad you're hanging in there California Girl!

I really value your opinions and enjoy reading your trip reports and seeing your pictures.

You were nice enough to email me one of your gorgeous Trunk Bay photos in perfect size so that I could use it as my desktop wallpaper.

This forum wouldn't be the same without you, your kind spirit & your wonderful sense of humor.

RJ

P.S. You also gave me good advice on antivirus software when I was having computer problems. Thanks!
My dream is to live on St. John & vacation in Wisconsin(only in Summertime)!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mfaughey

Post by mfaughey »

Glad to hear it! :D
Terry

Post by Terry »

Hey CAGirl,
Been following your posts for a short time only cuz I have a close relative living and working in your area.
Hoped to take you to lunch in a future visit. But off topic...you have heard that the St. Regis in your area is going into forclosure bid on 7/7. Want to go halves? Which wing would you prefer? We don't play golf, only tennis, so the ocean view golf course would be yours to have. :o
I hear that the minimum bid is only $230 mill. No worries, right?

P.S. Best advice is to stay off the off-topic forum and definitely off any Sox postings! Deadly.
teragram

Post by teragram »

Margo, thanks for staying here. In the short time I've been on, you've given me some great advice!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Cali Girl - I'm going with what Bob and Anita said.... :D
mahojim

Re: Slept on it - Reconsidered

Post by mahojim »

Sunflower wrote:Hello Margo - I am so happy that you reconsidered and will stay on the Forum. Anyone who would provide us with the kind of trip report that you did from your last trip...can't say enough good about you, and thank you for all that you have done and been for all of us.

I totally missed whatever it was that caused your upset, and I am sorry it hurt you so. Please, please, don't stay off the board too long :(
I also don't know what happened, but don't worry about rehashing old crappy opinions from losers.
I find your insight & input charming and wonderfully refreshing.
Take a little break if you need to.
I do it all the time.
Wishing you nothing but
Smiles-
MJ

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:39 pm.