coral Rays

Travel discussion for St. John
Hawaii

coral Rays

Post by Hawaii »

Hi again everyone - I have received great feedback on Coral Rays and just wondering if anyone has any pictures? Would love to see pictures of the driveway that is described as a challenge. Right now this is our top villa on the high end. We also have a few that are on the low end depending on air fare and this is for next summer so we will see what happens. I again want to thank everyone for all your expert advice to a newbie.
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

We have some Coral Rays photos, but they're from 2005 and a second parking area has been added since our stay. If you'd like to see ours, just PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send them your way.
LMarie
melmd

Post by melmd »

We stayed there in Dec. 2007. I don't have any pictures to send but can tell you it was a very nice villa with a few expections. The driveway is insane! We had 2 cars - Dodge Nitros. It took my hubby about 2 days for him to master the top parking spot but we did get it. I can't tell you about the bottom parking spot, but it did seem a little easier to use. One down fall for me was the doors. They did not lock while we were there, or you would have to enter through one door lock it, go out another lock it,etc. Let me know if you need more info.

mel
ricco

Coral Rays

Post by ricco »

We have stayed at Coral Rays and luved it! After a couple of trips up the drive you will be a pro. The trick to parking is to back in, so that when you leave you can get a nice run up the hill. The only problem we had was when we met the cement truck one day. He was not very nice-but we won! We have stayed at La Bella Villa and found that to be a little more to our liking-easier to go to and from everything. We are returning there in Sept 09.
the kitchen at Coral Rays is very nice-if you are planning on doing some cooking.
Ricco