DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Post by Pia »

I will post this on the other House Hunters thread as well, but I just checked the schedule and the 6-14 show featuring the Coral Bay home is no longer showing, and it is not showing in the future either.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Thanks---that was fun to watch. Fortunately I've been recording HHI on TIVO waiting for the other STJ episode. That was quite an enormous house in Pt. Rendezvous---thought they picked the right one for what they wanted though---gorgeous great room and pool.

I was amused by the "walk to town" references also. The buyer noted they would need to "take a taxi" to town from the Point Rendezvous house----not very easy to hail a cab in those parts. Anyway, St. John looked beautiful throughout the whole show and the couple seemed very nice. Hope they enjoy their new home.
---Jim
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I just replayed the episode from last night and I originally missed the part where they added the arches and columms in the great room, and replaced the bath tub in the "presidential suite" with a "tea for two tub". WOW!! Surely they can afford a car.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

are there 2 STJ episodes? I thought Diana was the Prosser's realtor
Pia

Post by Pia »

Yes she was.

The "Into The Mystic" episode was scheduled to air 6-14-09 (at least on STJ) but it is no longer showing on HGTV as airing on that date - it was yesterday but not today - so I am not sure when it is now due to air.

I posted on the other thread here, that there were 2 episodes I thought - here is my post

One is called "Spectacular In St John" featuring a Pennsylvania couple looking for a vacation property I think this was the one last night

The second titled "Vacation Villa in the Virgin Islands" featuring a couple who honeymooned on St John looking for a second home. I think this is the one yet to air

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

We just watched it. My husband and I were shocked by the changes they made to the kitchen. We both thought it was way better before. I hope someone else made good use of the HUGE slab of granite they replaced.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain