Villa spreadsheets

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Villa spreadsheets

Post by Anthony »

I know there are several of you here with villa spreadsheets floating around - anyone who has one can you please email me a copy? afinta@gmail.com

Also, what do you think about categorizing - is Cruz Bay, Coral Bay and North Shore too general - would you want to see all the other little bays named (Hart, Klein, etc.) or does South Shore do it?

Looking for your feedback and YES - we are working on an updated/upgraded villa review system...
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

Anthony, I know we like to see specific areas/neighborhoods listed for villas when searching for that perfect place to stay.

Thanks for all your great work!
LMarie
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

They could be grouped by Cruz Bay, South Shore, North Shore and Coral Bay but then, within those groups, could be separated by "neighborhood" ie: Maria Bluff, Fish Bay, etc...

Love the idea of a villa spread sheet! Will you list the rental agencies affiliated with each villa, too?
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Marcia what we are working on is a vastly improved villa review section - how that integrates with our advertisers is evolving... but I will get to a point where I will be soliciting feedback - that is for sure!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line